Home » » Stylist Patricia Field On Sex & The City 3, The Carrie Diaries and London Style

Stylist Patricia Field On Sex & The City 3, The Carrie Diaries and London Style


Patricia Feild at the Diet Coke 30th birthday partyPatricia Field with Sarah Jessica Parker on Sex and the City set

Patricia Field at the Diet Coke Birthday party and with Sarah Jessica Parker on Sex and the City set back in the day

New York fashion legend, stylist of the Sex & the City series and both movies, has denied there will be a further Sex & the City film anytime soon, although she stopped short of issuing an absolute denial; ‘I haven't heard anything about a Sex In The City 3 film, I haven't been asked to do one. I think it would be a great idea though, I'm totally behind it. I'd love to work on another movie.’

Intriguing! When Grazia posed the question as to whether she approved of the show’s spin-off series, The Carrie Diaries she had this to say; ‘I haven't seen the Carrie Diaries but I know the styling is brilliant because Eric Daman who works on the show used to work with me on Sex and the City. He was an assistant of mine and a good friend’.

The ladies back in the heyday of Sex & The City

The ladies back in the heyday of Sex & The City

Aw – nice to know they’re keeping it in the fashion family there. And how apt that the Patricia’s protégé should be doing wardrobe for the younger generation of Carrie and the gang.

As Patricia was in town to promote Diet Coke – favourite drink of all fashionistas including Karl Lagerfeld and Jean Paul Gaultier, naturellement – she said; ‘When Diet Coke invited me to their party I knew I had to come, I love the brand and I think all women do too, especially because we like to watch our calories!’

Finally, we asked her what were her thoughts on the benefits of our fashion capital;  ‘I love coming to London, the style here is almost kind of comedic and I love comedy.’

The feeling is mutual Patricia, we can assure you.


Via: Stylist Patricia Field On Sex & The City 3, The Carrie Diaries and London Style
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger