Home » » Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Evangelie Smyrniotaki Of Style Heroine On Why Fashion Week Is Her Playground

Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Evangelie Smyrniotaki Of Style Heroine On Why Fashion Week Is Her Playground


This week we're delighted to have Evangelie Smyrniotaki of Style Heroine as our Fashion Blogger of the Week. The Athens-based blogger posts her own personal style pictures, which are not only of a beautiful quality, but also showcase her enviable wardrobe featuring the likes of Isabel Marant and Balmain. Take a look at this round up of all the looks Evangelie blogged about last year for a flavour of her fashion tastes...

Grazia Daily: How long have you been blogging?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: For about one and a half years.

Grazia Daily: What made you decide to start your blog?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: I blame Elin Kling. Joking. Not totally. I have been always mesmerized by fashion and her amazingness inspired me and made me believe that I can really do something with my passion. So impulsively in May 2011 I started building up my blog and by June 2011 it was ready.

Grazia Daily: Which subjects do you particularly love blogging about?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: Well it’s all about my identity. Projecting myself through fashion.

Grazia Daily: What’s been your highlight so far?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: Covering Paris Fashion Week, especially Hedi Slimane’s debut for Saint Laurent.

Grazia Daily: Are there any particular perks of blogging?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: I’ve made friends. And I mean real friends. The freebies are the best. What girl doesn’t like gifts? And yes, I get invited to events but my favourites are the fashion shows. It’s my playground.

Grazia Daily: What are your favourite brands?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: I love Haider Ackermann, Stella McCartney, Alexander Wang, Saint Laurent and Isabel Marant.

Grazia Daily: Blog brag time: why should people read your blog?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: Well, that’s a tough one. See it as a means to escape.

Grazia Daily: What advice do you have for anyone starting a blog?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: Having an actual plan and stay focused on that. However the first thing to do is to get the best DSLR camera you can afford and even better lenses. And don’t ever forget (more specifically at the beginning) that sometimes less is more.

Grazia Daily: Which other fashion blogs do you love?

Evangelie Smyrniotaki: I have a whole page in my blog, aka my style heroines, dedicated to my favourite ones. Honestly there isn’t a day when I don’t check them.

Visit Style Heroine for more.


Via: Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Evangelie Smyrniotaki Of Style Heroine On Why Fashion Week Is Her Playground
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger