Home » » Jourdan Dunn's Catwalk Fear? A Nipple Flash At Topshop Unique: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Jourdan Dunn's Catwalk Fear? A Nipple Flash At Topshop Unique: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO


Jourdan Dunn's Nip Slip Fears at Topshop Unique LFW AW13

When Jourdan Dunn appeared on the Topshop Unique catwalk wearing a burgundy sequin jumpsuit, you could almost hear a gasp ripple along the front row - not only thanks to the ensemble's sparkliness but because the model was wearing very little underneath. Well, you don't want those spagetti straps and sexy draped back ruined by an unsightly bra, right? 'I was worried that my nipples might come out and say "hi" to everybody but it looked really good,' Jourdan told us backstage after the show. Indeed it did - and without any mishaps.

So has she ever had a catwalk disaster? 'For Issa a couple of seasons ago, I took my first trip and Naomi Campbell was in the show and I was like, "oh s**t, I hope she didn't see that" and she was like, "who just fall?" and I was like, "oops". 

Thanks to Topshop's super-high-tech show this season, Jourdan has even more to think about aside from nipple slips and catwalk trips. As one of the faces of the show, she gave online viewers the chance to see the action from her perspective thanks to a hidden camera. 'People thought I must be crazy because I was pointing my bag at people but it was because I had a camera so people at home could see what was going on.' 

So what is it that makes JD a Topshop girl? 'I love the fact that I can mix and match Topshop with my designer pieces,' she tells us - and the proof is in the pudding. Jourdan was looking as cool as ever in a Givenchy top and Chanel trainers paired with leggings and a jacket from the high-street hero.

Watch our interview with the mega model in the video below...


Via: Jourdan Dunn's Catwalk Fear? A Nipple Flash At Topshop Unique: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger