Home » , » Celebrity Fash: Stella McCartney

Celebrity Fash: Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney is one celebrity fashion designer that I completely adore and follow. As I've said time and again, I appreciate feminine styles and fabrics such as floral prints, sheer, chiffon, and the like. Hence, it comes as no surprise why I love McCartney's designs. The Spring 2013 collection is dominated by tangerines, greens, and whites. You can view some of the pieces here.


To pay homage to one of my favorite fashion designers, I have listed here some of my favorites off of her collection (irregardless of which collection they're taken from).


Silk Chiffon Dress (obsessed with this color!)


Fall 2008 - Laser Cut Black Halter Dress


Fall 2007 - Fuchsia Dress


Sequin V-Neck Sweater Tunic Dress


One Sleeve Lace Dress


Lace Shift Dress


Love the minimalist color


Red Ruffled Dress - Spring 2010
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger