Home » » Rita Ora On Her Emilio Pucci Tour Wardobe & What Makes Cara Delevingne Cool: VIDEO

Rita Ora On Her Emilio Pucci Tour Wardobe & What Makes Cara Delevingne Cool: VIDEO


As you may have noticed, we were rather excited when we saw Rita Ora rocking up to the Burberry show on Monday wearing the Black Score T-shirt emblazoned with Cara Delevingne's face, which was designed for House of Grazia. 'Was it you who gave it to her?' Rita beamed when we told her the origins of said tee. 'She gave it to me today and was like, "it'd be so funny if you wore this" and I was like, "okay, let's do it!" That's hilarious it came from you guys, what a small world'. 

Rita Ora Burberry Cara Delevingne Interview Rita Ora Burberry Cara Delevingne Interview

The singer teamed the tee with a navy blue suit by Burberry, from their Spring 2013 menswear collection no less. 'I was actually meant to wear a dress but this suit was just so much more comfortable that I stole it off my stylist.' So what does she love about the androgenous trend, which, we might add, is proving to be a may-jah hit for the FROWers this London Fashion Week. 'I think it's very sexy on a lady. It gives you that twist but it's still feminine because you're feminine so it's that kind of balance,' she revealed. 'I'm very glamorous with my hair and I love a bit of red lipstick, even though I'm not wearing it today.'

Speaking of Rita's glam style, how did it come about that Peter Dundas of Emilio Pucci designed her tour wardrobe? 'I met Peter in New York about two years ago when I was doing my album and we've been friends ever since,' she told us. 'So I asked him if he wanted to design my stage outfits but because he's working on his new season, I didn't think he'd be free. Then he flew in from Florence and did the whole thing, which was incredible'.

But what we ALL want to discuss is Ms Delevingne and who better to ask that her self-confessed wifey? 'She's just really cool and she's outspoken and she's just a really nice person and that's all you need to be,' says Ora. No wonder she's taken her off the market then. 

Click here for more from London Fashion Week >>


Via: Rita Ora On Her Emilio Pucci Tour Wardobe & What Makes Cara Delevingne Cool: VIDEO
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger