Home » » WATCH Miranda Kerr For Mango In Our Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Video

WATCH Miranda Kerr For Mango In Our Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Video


Miranda Kerr is the model of the moment whose off-duty style has landed her on Grazia's Best Dressed of 2012 list and, as we reported earlier this month, she's taken over from Kate Moss as the new face of high-street hero, Mango. In the new issue of Grazia (out tomorrow), we bring you an exclusive interview with the leggy lovely who gives us her top style tips for the coming year. For a taster of what's to come - and a behind-the-scenes video from the Mango shoot - keep scrolling...

Miranda Kerr Mango Behind The Scenes Video Miranda Kerr Mango Behind The Scenes Video

On shopping...

‘I buy things on photo-shoots. I’ll be like “ooh, can I please buy that now?” “Can I please call that designer?” And that’s the way I work’.

On yoga...

‘When I do yoga, Flynn holds onto me like a koala. You have to find ways to multi-task as a mum.’

On when she felt best dressed of all...

‘On that shoot with Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue

On her current fashion obsession...

‘Ankle boots. Right now, it’s Isabel Marant’s black studded Berry boots. They’re the ones I always wear when it’s cold in New York. I also have black ones with buckles all over, by Zanotti, and another little black zip up buckled pair by Tabitha Simmons – and she has some really cute heels.’

On her best-loved vintage piece...

‘My grandma’s black halter-neck dress covered in big red roses. I wear it with my little Chanel beige kitten heels, which I love, but SOMEone doesn’t like…’

For more from Miranda, the Mango hottie, pick up the latest issue of Grazia on sale Saturday 29th December and for a sneak peek behind-the-scenes on the sultry shoot, click play below...


Via: WATCH Miranda Kerr For Mango In Our Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Video
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger